K-Lite Codec Pack
Vorbis Ogg ACM
Lame MP3 Codec
MPEG2 Decoder from Elecard provides software-only MPEG-2 and MPEG-1 decoding solution. It is implemented as a Microsoft® DirectShow® filter and could be easily incorporated into your editing and playback applications.
- Software-only MPEG-2 (ISO/IEC 13818-2) and MPEG-1 (ISO/IEC 11172-2) video streams decoding at all profiles/levels, excluding scalability extensions.
Features of Elecard MPEG2 Decoder:
- Full-resolution full-quality decoding/playback
- High precision arithmetics (IEEE 1180-1190 compliant IDCT, half-pel motion compensation for I,P and B frames).
- Optimized for the most efficient CPU usage.
- Supports DirectShow® and ActiveMovie® interface and DirectShow® Multimedia Streaming support.
- Special decoding quality control and frame capture inferface
- Software bob deinterlacing
- Includes MPEG-2 Transport Stream Demultiplexer - support for MPEG-2 Transport and Program streams (ISO/IEC 13818-1), MPEG-1 Systems streams (ISO/IEC 11172-1) in one filter
- ATSC Streams Decoding - supports all 18 ATSC formats
- Support for SSE2 (Intel® Pentium® IV processor)
- Better picture quality on interlaced video (software deinterlacing)
- Dynamic media type changes
- MPEG-1 (Layer II,III) and MPEG-2 Audio Decoder. The filter automatically detects proper stream format
- Pinnacle MPEG-2 AVI decoding
- Settings property page to control decoder performance and operation
- Fast preview mode - 1.8X of regular mode performance
Download Elecard MPEG2 Decoder Package